Wednesday 26 October 2011

Nail Foils!

Hello!

This is my first attempt at using nail foils, and I love them!  I ordered English Rose and African Jade to begin with, along with the adhesive you need.  For English Rose I painted a base coat of white and for African Jade a base of gold, then I applied the foil :-)

Again, I have to apologise for my appalling nails.  I shall be pampering them while they grow back!

English Rose:



African Jade:



A better look at the pattern:


I noticed that, with foils, you seem to get tip wear very quickly and easily - is that normal?  I'll have to remember to maintain my top coat next time.  Also having a base colour helps disguise the wear and tear.  But I love the instant beauty you get with these and want to buy more!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

2 comments:

  1. I love the jade one, where did you get them from?x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya! I got them from Nail Delights, a UK-based online store. I think it's pretty widely sold on other nail art websites too xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx