Sunday 30 October 2011

Halloween Manis!

Hellooooooo!

This is my Halloween post, a bit behind everyone else!  I do celebrate and love the holiday but on nowhere near a scale as they do in the US.  And my favourite Facebook app of the moment, The Sims Social, has been celebrating for a month!!

My first mani idea is the one I'm wearing right now - I had an idea of a bright full moon on my ring finger, a mysterious sponged mist and holo stars:



And one I painted earlier, but discarded due to lack of talent, a spider web design:


After all this, I might actually just go for black with a couple of layers of holo glitter on top - is that a cop-out?!

Spooky hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx