Friday 23 December 2011

My Most Festive Mani...

...that made it out the door, at least!

When it came to attempting a Christmas nail art challenge, I realised that I'm really not into themes.  This stretches to other areas... when shopping in Ann Summers for an outfit with which to surprise my fiancĂ© (!), I balked at the idea of a skimpy Santa costume!!!  It's strange as I do like the festivity of Christmas, but there we go.

I did stretch to this mani, however - I painted my nails with No7's Salsa, a festive red I'd been wanting to wear around Christmas.  I have a small pot of white glitter that I found for 99p in a market, and before the final coat of Salsa dried I dipped the tips of my nails in the pot!






Ho ho ho!

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx