Friday 2 December 2011

Random Polish Pick ~ Forever

Hello!

Firstly, sorry for the couple of days' break in posting ~ I've been ill and spending a lot of time at my fiancé's, where we don't have an internet connection and so I can't update the blog.  However, I have still been painting my nails and have quite a few manis lined up to show you!

I'll start off with the mani I'm wearing right now.  This is another Random Polish Pick ~ ie., I closed my eyes, stuck my hand over my polish collection and chose a random polish that I wouldn't necessarily choose normally.  Great for breaking out of my comfort zone!  Today I chose 17's Forever, which I am extremely happy about ~ I adore all of 17's Spring Vintage polishes, but a pale delicate brown is not a natural choice for a girl like me who loves to stand out. 

To make the mani my own I did a gradient of Andrea Fulerton's Gemstone Overcoat, done simply with a cotton bud.  I like to call this mani 'Iced Coffee'!




:-D I am really glad I got around to using this polish in a mani.  Expect more Random Picks to come!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx