Sunday 19 May 2013

31 Day Challenge ~ Recreate Someone Else's Mani

Hello!

Today is the very last of the laid-back 31 Day Challenge! I've absolutely loved it ~ it's gotten me back into blogging, inspired me to try new ideas and I've had the pleasure of seeing amazing manicures from the other challengers. It feels strange that it's over! :-(

The final day is to recreate someone else's mani from earlier in the challenge. This would have been so hard, as every single day I've been inspired, but I decided to take the mani that popped straight into my memory as being fun, cute and with a personal meaning to me. Missy from Missy's Manis did a ladybird manicure for the "Inspired by Nature" challenge ~ I know she didn't think they turned out right but I found them adorable and personally loved the half-moon idea! Ladybirds also remind me of my grandad, so this was my choice ^_^


I used Barry M's Pomegranate as the base red then added the detail with my black Barry M nail art pen.

I'm so sad this is over but we have a final set of amazing manicures to click on below ~ thank you so much if you've been following my nail art journey!

Hugs,

Lisa xx


1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx