Monday 6 May 2013

Blueberry Muffin Manicure!

Hello!

This is another manicure using my new Cheeky 'Home Sweet Home' stamping plate; you'll be seeing a lot of them as I can't wait to try out all the designs!

One of the patterns is of smiling little muffins, which is just perfect as I actually have a scented polish by Models Own called Blueberry Muffin! It's a gorgeous light pastel on the border of blue and purple with a very pleasant scent - it is actually reminiscent of a blueberry muffin and doesn't have a chemical edge at all. I painted 3 coats then stamped on the pattern with Konad White... here it is:


...I think this is adorable! The nail polish obsessive in me now wants to get the rest of the scented pastels and match them up with the other sweet patterns on the plate >.<

Hugs,

Lisa xx

4 comments:

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx