Friday 10 May 2013

Modern Floral Manicure

Hello!

I am back with another manicure using my new Home Sweet Home stamping plate by Cheeky. The inspiration was a little storage box I have in my bedroom which holds old penpal letters ~ it's silver with a pink and blue blossom branch print. Here is the mani, with the box in the background:


For the stamping I used Sally Hansen's The Sky's The Limit on my thumbs and ring fingers, and Barry M's Grapefruit on the rest. They're both amazing polishes for stamping and give a really rich colour! Again I have to say that I love my new stamping plate and there will be more Cheeky manicures to come!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

3 comments:

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx