Friday 24 May 2013

Bird & Glitter Manicure

Hello!

I am currently wearing a manicure that I truly love and will probably be wearing again in varying incarnations ^_^

First of all, I ordered Picture Polish's Revolution from Sally Magpies and it arrived on Tuesday. It is a special base coat which allows for glitter polish to be removed like a normal polish, with no fuss or furious scrubbing. I'm still testing it out but will let you know my thoughts as soon as possible!

So, for this manicure, I applied two thin coats of Revolution to my thumbs and ring fingers and then painted them with Nails Inc's Maida Vale to make dazzling accent nails. I painted the rest of my nails with Models Own's Blueberry Muffin, a pale pastel blue-purple. Then, to my middle fingers, I stamped a little bird from my Cheeky plate. The result is this:


This is the happiest I've been with a manicure in a while! I think I could try different colours and little stamped images too.

What is your absolute favourite manicure to wear?

Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx