Saturday 11 May 2013

Models Own ~ Pink Punch

Hello!

I've been meaning to post this for a while ~ I bought Pink Punch when Boots had a 3 for 2 deal on, and I absolutely LOVE it. It's part of Models Own's latest neon range. The press release said that you can allegedly keep the neon colour bright by keeping the bottle in the fridge... well I'm pretty sure my dad would have something to say if I started putting my polish collection in the family fridge, so sadly I won't find out if it's true!

I would say the polish is on the red/pink border, a lovely colour. It's slightly on the sheer side but in a nice way, and it builds up well. It has a slightly matte finish; my photo below shows it with a matte top coat as well because I tried a glossy finish at first and didn't like it. I was not prepared for how BRIGHT it is. Have a look:


Wowza!!! After nearly 2 years of polishing and blogging I am not shy about what I put on my nails, and this neon will get you noticed from the other side of the country. It is stunning. It makes me want to buy the rest of the collection even though I can't afford to!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

3 comments:

  1. Nice mani :) love this collection, treated myself to the whole collection when I took a trip to the Bottleshop recently (I couldn't resist), well worth buying. Bring on summer!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwww..! I guess I need this lacquer, too! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, lovely and bright!! LOL at keeping it in the frige. I wonder who actually does that xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx