Tuesday 28 May 2013

Barry M ~ Blue Glitter

Hello!

Today I'm wearing Barry M's Blue Glitter. Swatches just don't seem to do this polish justice, as in the flesh its depth and sparkliness is unreal. It's a dense glitter, requiring 2 coats - I put it over a quick blue base but you really don't need to. Here it is:


Now take that photo and add depth, more bluey blueness and the tears of a unicorn, and you will have what Blue Glitter looks like in the flesh. I cannot recommend the Barry M full-cover glitters enough.

Hugs,

Lisa xx

2 comments:

  1. I have the green one of this, they're brill aren't they :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are, I only have the Red and Blue but the others are so tempting as well ^_^ xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx