Saturday 12 July 2014

Bridal Lace Manicure

Hello!

Here is a manicure that I've been wearing for a few days now but am just getting around to blogging about! I seem to be sinking into a new episode of depression which really stinks. Fingers crossed things don't get too bad.

I've experimented with white-on-white stamping before with my Pearl Rose manicure and really wanted to try again as it gives a nice bridal look. This time I kept that same base colour, Barry M Pearl, and for my stamping I chose the lace pattern on MoYou plate Tourist 07. To add a little interest I stamped an accent nail in "borrowed" blue, adding a teeny bird as well. Here it is:


And here is my other hand without an accent nail:


Which do you prefer - blue accent or all white?!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is super pretty and super cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D I've been using this lace stamp a lot! xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx