Tuesday 1 July 2014

Models Own Ice Neon ~ Bubblegum

Hello!

On Saturday I went to buy a replacement bottle of Models Own Blueberry Muffin (one of the few nail polishes I've used up!) and, since Superdrug were having a '2 for £8' sale, I also bought an Ice Neon polish that I've been eyeing up for a while.

One thing I've learnt over my time blogging is that neon colours are ridiculously hard to photograph! Bubblegum is a super-bright pink that really pops on your nails. It's practically its own light source. But I tried taking a few different photos and couldn't quite get that pop to show. Here is the closest I got, and take my word that it's so much brighter in the flesh:


Hugs,

Lisa xx

2 comments:

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx