Wednesday 2 July 2014

Glitter & Neon Accent Time!

Hello!

Yesterday I showed you Bubblegum from Models Own's Ice Neon range. After I swatched it I really wanted to try it as an accent paired with a sheer French shade, so I put Bubblegum on my ring fingers and broke out OPI Bubble Bath for the rest! Afterwards I had the idea to add an extra accent of glitter, and for this I chose a gold and copper glitter mix from Claire's Accessories.


The combo is a bit more... party?... than my usual style but I love the change!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

3 comments:

  1. It's a spontaneous mani, but I still love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty - the glitter looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice and I like the gold glitter :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx