Friday 7 August 2015

Another Stormy Seas Manicure!

Hello!

My Stormy Seas idea is a manicure I've worn once or twice before, and I thought now would be a good time to wear it again while my nails are nice and long!

This mani uses the clingfilm technique and the colours light grey and dark blue, namely Sally Hansen Ion and Barry M Blackberry. For this technique you paint your nails one colour and let them dry fully. Then you paint your second colour on top, one nail at a time, and while it's wet you dab at it with scruched up clingfilm (a.k.a. Saran wrap, Glad wrap). Top coat makes it look all lovely!

After I'd worn the mani a couple of days I added some feathered gold stamping on top using my new MoYou Kitty plate, just to see what it'd look like - and it was a nice touch, although I think the Stormy Seas mani is enough on its own!



Hugs,

Lisa xx

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh nice! The texture looks quite like velvet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It does, looking at it! It was very easy to do (although I used up a few cotton buds/Q-tips in the process ;-) ) xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx