Friday 14 August 2015

Cardigan Chic Manicure

Hello!

Today I have a twee little mani to show you! I was going to do a plain French manicure but then decided to take the polishes I had out and change it up a bit.

So I started with the sheer French polish I was going to use already, Ballet Slippers by Essie (I really need to buy a second Essie sheer, this one is being used up way too quickly!). I then took my MoYou Fashionista stamping plate and stamped a knit pattern on top in white. I finished off the mani with a pearl nail charm I bought in a set from Poundland for a cardigan-granny-chic idea...


Since I cut my nails I've been wanting to try out a lot of ideas... my sushi manicure might make a reappearance soon...

Hugs,

Lisa xx

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH! Totally love these nails and the nail charm is totally on point!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment has made my day, thank you so much! <3 Lisa xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx