a Rafflecopter giveaway
It's official... I have been blogging for 4 years! I wrote my first, tentative post in August 2011 and am still going today. That's a lot of nail polish and a lot of manicures - over 600 by my estimate!
In this time there's been one major nail art brand that has captured my imagination, and that is MoYou London with their ever-increasing collection of beautiful stamping plates, and now also hand tattoos and other nail art accessories. And so I could not think of a better prize for a celebratory giveaway than to give one of my readers the chance to have a shop on MoYou's website ^_^
The grand prize is a £10 MoYou London gift card, and MoYou are kindly also going to provide two packs of their new Hand Tattoos as runner-up prizes!
The giveaway starts today and will finish on Thursday the 10th of September 2015. This is meant as a genuine, heartfelt thanks for supporting my hobby so I will try to make it as easy to enter as possible, with "free entry" options for those of you who don't want to use social media. Please do read the Terms and Conditions below!
Here is a collage of some of my recent MoYou manis...
Terms and Conditions
- This is a free-to-enter giveaway to win a grand prize of one £10 Moyou London gift voucher, plus two runner-up prizes of a pack of MoYou London Hand Tattoos each.
- Entry is done via the Rafflecopter widget above. I will be using Rafflecopter to monitor entries and to randomly select the winners.
- Winners will be selected after the closing date of 10th September 2015. I will post the names of the winners on this blog and on social media, and inform them individually by email. They will then have 72 hours to respond and claim their prize. If no response is received, I will randomly draw a new winner(s).
- The winner will receive their prize by email. Runners-up will need to provide a physical address to which their prize can be shipped. The giveaway is open internationally.
- MoYou London have kindly agreed to refund the shipping costs of the grand prize winner once they have placed their order.
- Please remember to check the email associated with your Rafflecopter login!
- Please no giveaway-only accounts (only enter if you would genuinely love the prize!).
- Do let me know if you have any questions or if I've forgotten something!