Monday 3 August 2015

Poop Emoji Manicure

Hello!

I wanted to make a friend giggle by replicating the poop emoji on my nails, so today I have the cheeky and questionable result to show you...

The cartoon poop comes from my MoYou Suki 03 plate (what good stamping plate does not have a poop emoji on it?). I started by painting my nails in pastel colours then made stamping decals so I could have coloured poop ~ plus one bonus glittery one.

To make the decals I painted nail-sized dashes of clear top coat onto a flexible silicon baking mat. Once they dried I stamped my design on top of them, then used a nail art brush to colour them in with my one solitary brown polish.

I have not mastered stamping decals at all. I got through the production stage but then struggled to get them flat on my nails and had to cake my mani in top coat. However, here is the result!


Well, it's poop. In more ways than one. ;-)

Hugs,

Lisa xx

4 comments:

  1. These are adorable! Love the glitter nail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girls! I am very glad that my poop is getting a positive reaction XD xx

      Delete
  2. These are so cute :D. And love the glitter accent poop, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girls! I am very glad that my poop is getting a positive reaction XD xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx