Sunday 16 August 2015

Neon Manicure with Flamingos

Hello!

It's nice and sunny today in North East England, and I thought the coral neon Shades by Models Own would catch the sunlight nicely!

I always think it's funny that Shades is from the Polish For Tans collection because I am the palest girl on the planet. But luckily I'm also happy to wear any nail polish, however bright! And this one is so bright it's actually distracting me as I type...

For my manicure I took some arrow-shaped tip guides I bought from Charlies Nail Art for 25p and did a geometric half-moon design, placing the guide sticker further up my ring fingernails for an accent nail. To embellish my mani I added a couple of MoYou's flamingo hand tattoos - it seemed like they would suit the summery tropical colour of the polish perfectly!


Is anyone else going bright for Summer?

Hugs,

Lisa xx

2 comments:

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx