Thursday 13 August 2015

Short Nails with Attitude - Barry M Gold Mine!

Hello!

I mentioned last time that I was planning to cut my nails short for a change, and here they are! I also went ahead with taking one break from stamping, and I'm glad I did as I rediscovered how amazing one of my dust-gathering polishes is ^_^

I bought Gold Mine by Barry M nearly 3 years ago now (I remember as I'd just started an office job and the boss was impressed by my blog!). It consists of gold glitter suspended in a semi-opaque black base that gives full cover in 2 coats, yet still allows the glitter to show through wonderfully.


It looks so perfect and cool to me! It also makes me very glad I cut my nails as it's perfect for this length - short but with lots of attitude.

Hugs,

Lisa xx

1 comment:

  1. Fab, so often the black base overwhelms everything but this one just works!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx