Sunday 13 November 2011

Glitter Gal ~ Frappe

Hello!

I received in the post the Glitter Gal polish I'd ordered from llarowe with her Halloween Scavenger Hunt coupon ~ Frappe!  It's a beautiful delicate lavender colour that I have been lusting after ever since I first saw it.

Shown below is two coats of Frappe over one coat of a similar solid shade, 17's Woo Me.  Glitter Gal polishes are a real luxury for me so I like to economise a little!




It is soooo beautiful and dreamy; I will love wearing this for a little sparkle all Winter.

Did anyone else enter the Glitter Gal polish naming contest?  I am so hoping that one of my humble entries gets chosen!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

2 comments:

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx