Monday 28 November 2011

Random Polish Pick ~ Vivid Violet!

Hello!

In life I tend to be a comfort-zone girl and go for the same things over and over ~ the same meal at a restaurant, the same Starbucks, etc.  Today I wanted to go for a polish I wouldn't automatically pick,so I used the high-tech randomisation technique of closing my eyes, sticking my hand over my polish collection and picking the first one I grabbed XD 

I ended up picking No7's Vivid Violet, a nice purple shimmer.  I made the mani my own by adding a super-sparkly accent nail of Filthy Gorgeous' Opulence.



Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx