Monday 23 January 2012

OPI ~ I Vant to be A-Lone Star

Hello!

Another cut-price OPI buy here!  Like Play the Peonies, I chose this because I thought it would make a great base for some of my nail art supplies.

When it arrived, this polish wasn't what I expected ~ I had glanced at some swatches online but missed the pearlescent shimmer and the grey-ish tint to the blue.  Nonetheless, I love it for what it is and it actually seems like the blue 'partner' to Play the Peonies, which makes me smile!


I am accepting that, when it comes to light base colours and sheers, where streakiness and overall finish really make a difference, the higher brands usually do a better job.  Not that I'll give up my bargain hunting, but well done OPI!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx