Tuesday 24 April 2012

Barry M ~ Black Multi Glitter

Hello!

Here for you is another Barry M newbie, Black Multi Glitter.  It is a black polish with multi-coloured glitter in it.  Well... at least their names are accurate if not imaginative!!!  Shown below are two coats, but if you were in a hurry and wanted a quick mani you could  probably get away with one.





The main grumble is that, on the nail, it does not live up to the magical promise of the polish inside the bottle.  A high-shine top coat does well to bring the sparkle out a little though, and it is in fact a really cool polish to wear out and about.  What do you think?

Hugs,

Lisa xx

2 comments:

  1. Reminds me of A-England's Bridal Veil. Which is so fricking shiny but a lot more £ than Barry M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is alot like Catrice I wear my sunglasses at night. Looks amazing in the bottle but does not translate well on the nail. It's nice but I don't think I'll get it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx