Saturday 28 April 2012

'Care to Danse?' Stamping

Hello!

Today's post features the last polish I bought before my no-buy ~ Opi's Care to Danse?.  It's a sheer lilac that I thought would make a lovely base for stamping :-)

So, first I applied 3 coats of Care to Danse? (as I did, I got excited to do a French manicure with it in the future, as at 2 coats it looks wonderful!).  Then I stamped a leaf design using Barry M's Lilac Foil and plate BM19...




Yay delicate lilacy goodness!

The complaint I have with this stamping design is that it's too small for the nail, and because of the nature of the leaf pattern it's hard to line it up and get a good end result.  However, so long as you don't look too closely at the sides of my nails I love it!  I'm going to be trying lots more stamping designs and colours over Care to Danse? in the near future.

Hugs,

Lisa xx

2 comments:

  1. so far, i never try stamping :-/
    poor me *lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Care To Danse? is gorgeous on you and your stamping looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx