Sunday 22 April 2012

Nail Inc ~ Marylebone

Hello!

This is the polish I have on right now, Marylebone by Nails Inc!  It's part of the set of three pastel 3D glitters that I got in a 3 for 2 deal at my local Nails Inc concession.  Marylebone consists of baby pink micro glitter and larger silver hex glitter.  Here are 3 coats with plenty of top coat:



With flash:



This is a fab glitter!  I don't like it quite as much as Maida Vale, the lilacy-silver of the set, though.  I think it would have looked better if there were a mix of pink and silver in both of the glitter sizes, rather than just having pink micro and silver hex.  But still, a pretty, standout polish, and I will wear it with joy to university tomorrow!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx