Thursday 19 April 2012

My Stash!

Hello!

A post on Polishaholics Anonymous inspired me to take pics of my stash, and here they are!  After getting them all off and back onto my bedroom shelf I can now confirm that a) I have 204 nail polishes, and b) some of my dud polishes have been sat dejectedly at the back of that shelf for way too long, and they have given me a new dust allergy XD

So, here are the pics!  If you have any questions about specific polishes, or want a better pic of any of them, please ask away and I'll get back to you in the comments, on your blog or wherever you like!

Reds, oranges and yellows:


Greens and blues:


Purples:


Pinks:


Beiges, whites, silvers and blacks:


Shatters and top-coat glitters:


Phew!  So much polish!!!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

5 comments:

  1. Nice collection you have there! In the purple photo, the polish on the last row second in (Accesorize) what do you think of it? I can't decide if I should get that or not. Also the multi glitter second from last on the bottom row of glitters (Miss Sporty) does that look as snazzy on the nails as it does in the bottle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya, thank you!! The Accessorize 3D glitters are really nice, you need quite a bit of top coat for a smooth finish but I like them! I posted about it here: http://happynailsuk.blogspot.co.uk/2011/12/accessorize-3d-glitter-magic-lots-of.html

    And the Miss Sporty glitter looks lovely on, I was pleasantly surprised by it. Post here!: http://happynailsuk.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/miss-sporty-sparkle-touch.html

    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that accessorize polish!! A pain to remove but worth it ;)
    I'm glad to see someone with more bottles than me (146 last count eeek!) Great pics :)
    JJxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx