Sunday 21 April 2013

31 Day Challenge ~ Inspired by Nature

Hello!

Today's challenge is to do a manicure inspired by nature, and I just had to break out my Nailz Craze plate and try my first butterfly mani! There are so many inspiring manis out there with a myriad of gradient and colour combinations, just like in nature.

For my base colour I chose Layla's Red Taboo, a gorgeous red holo. I stamped the butterfly design on using Konad Black then dotted on white spots to finish. Here it is, in natural light and with flash to show off the holo:



Eeeee, I love butterfly manis! Next time I'm going to try a gradient or duochrome.

Hugs,

Lisa xx


2 comments:

  1. Love it! I can really imagine butterflies on this mani. Love the color combos and how neatly it was done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo beautiful!! I love how you used a holo polish as the base xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx