Tuesday 9 April 2013

31 Day Challenge ~ Texture

Hello!

For today's challenge I decided to go with the only one of these new textured polishes that I am truly in love with ~ The Impossible by OPI. I bought the mini set (at full price, idiotically!) and this is the one that I could go back to and wear over and over again. The others in the set are pretty, but work far better when glossed out with top coat in my opinion!

Here are two coats of The Impossible:


It honestly looks like a hug on my nails! It's warm, and fuzzy, and hot-strawberry-jammy, it just makes me smile :-)

Hugs,

Lisa xx


1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx