Sunday 14 April 2013

31 Day Challenge ~ Merge or Melt

Hello!

For today's challenge I decided to merge pastels purple and pink in a sponged gradient style... I ended up with a subtle but very pretty look ^_^

The pink is 17's Sweet Kisses (I need yet another bottle of this as I'm running out!), and sponged onto the tips is one of the new Models Own scented polishes I got, Blueberry Muffin. It's on that beautiful line between blue and purple and it does indeed smell gorgeous :-)



There are many different ways to approach today's challenge so I can't wait to look at my fellow polishers' manis below, go check them out too!

Hugs,

Lisa xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx