Wednesday 24 April 2013

NOTD ~ Get Your Number

Hello!

Yesterday I cut my nails short, which always seems like a great idea at the time but leaves me with rubbish cuticles (no idea why) and feeling quite sorry about my baby nails! So to prettify them I chose one of my OPI Liquid Sand minis, Get Your Number. This one looks stunning with a top coat and I'm growing to love it in its intended textured form as well. My nails remind me of blackcurrant Fruit Pastilles! I took a couple of snaps while on my break at work:



I love having something sparkly on my nails to gaze at while I'm making calls, and this definitely did the trick ^_^ I'll be posting about a couple of my Newcastle buys soon, see you then!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx