Sunday 28 April 2013

Cairuo ~ 16 Blueberry

Hello!

This is my second post showing you polish by the brand Cairuo, which I bought from Xtras for £1 each. As I mentioned in my Newcastle polish post they have a range of extremely colourful polishes so I was hoping they'd be decent quality!

This polish is Blueberry, a bright light blue. I'm quite particular about my pastel blues - I like soft, light and delicate - and unfortunately this one is very bright with a powdery look. It's not a bad polish; the brush applies it a little streakily but this is evened out in subsequent coats. It's just not what I want from a blue. Here it is:


What do you think?

One more Cairuo coming up!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx