Sunday 28 April 2013

Cairuo ~ 15 Orange

Hello!

This is my first post showing you polish by the brand Cairuo, which I bought from Xtras for £1 each. As I mentioned in my Newcastle polish post they have a range of extremely colourful polishes so I was hoping they'd be decent quality!

This polish is called Orange which greatly surprised me because, up until I looked at the label on the bottom of the bottle, I'd seen it as yellow! It might be on the border between the two colours but I really would class it as a warm and bold Spring yellow. Here it is:


Would you say that's orange?

Whatever the label says I very much like this polish. It has a nice, even finish and is a great staple yellow ~ especially for £1.

I'll be following up this post with the two other Cairuos I bought, see you soon!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx