Tuesday 30 April 2013

31 Day Challenge ~ Inspired By Your Country

Hello!

For today's challenge I decided to go a little cliché and do an England flag! I used Sally Hansens red and silver glitter, Cha-Ching!, for the cross and Sinful Colors' white polish for the base. I have to say I'm not very impressed with the white because, although it gives good coverage, it has a very long dry time :-(


It was actually St George's Day last week and I'm sad to say that I did not celebrate it at all! It doesn't seem to be as big a deal as the days for the other patron saints of the United Kingdom; perhaps, because England tends to be politically privileged, we don't feel as much need to celebrate.

Hugs,

Lisa xx

1 comment:

  1. Hey cool! Love that you posted thumbnails so we can see where everybody is from :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx