Saturday 14 December 2013

Hello Kitty Winter Manicure

Hello!

Today I tried out a Hello Kitty French manicure with a Winter twist... the end result didn't turn out as I'd hoped but I wanted to show you anyway!


The French nails are Sinful Colors Snow Me White over MeMeMe's Graceful, using page reinforcer stickers as tip guides. I used a dotting tool and a nail art pen to make the Hello Kitty face :)

The accent nails are Nicole by OPI's All Kendall-ed Up with snowflake stamping using plate BM323.

I didn't like the manicure because the stamped accents and the dotted Hello Kitties don't go together at all, even more so in the flesh. Perhaps as two separate manicures they'd fare better!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx