Tuesday 24 December 2013

Merry Christmas from Geordie Nails!

Hello, and Merry Christmas!

I hope you have had a lovely, cosy Christmas Eve (or a more raucous one if you prefer!). I will be spending Christmas here at home with my very tiny family, and we will finally be putting a tree up on the day itself ~ we haven't been able to earlier as the cat tries to eat it, silly little thing.

Here is the manicure I've been wearing in the couple of days before Christmas. It is OPI's Play the Peonies with glitter accent nails of Nails Inc's Hammersmith and festive water decals sent to me by KKCenterHK.


It is now less than an hour till Christmas here in England! All the best to you and yours, I hope you have a wonderful day.

Hugs,

Lisa xx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx