Sunday 8 December 2013

Remembrance Manicure

Hello,

Today's manicure is a muted floral. I painted 3 coats of OPI's Don't Touch My Tutu! as a sheer white voile. I then used Nails Inc's Bluebell and my MoYou Pro 07 stamping plate to add delicate lilac flowers.

The manicure is purposefully subtle and light as it's in remembrance of my nanna xx


I'm trying to start using my very much neglected Facebook page again, as it seems that lots of people prefer to follow bloggers on Facebook. Here is the page if you'd like to follow:

http://www.facebook.com/Lisa.GeordieNails

Hugs,

Lisa xx

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful. I'm sure you make her proud every day. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx