Sunday 15 December 2013

Sally Hansen ~ Cha-Ching!

Hello!

Today I'm wearing an ultra-festive glitter by Sally Hansen. The Gem Crush glitter collection may be showgirl inspired but the two I own are so perfectly festive. I bought them a while ago for £1.99 each at my favourite Eldon Square market stall (Which seems to have disappeared! Does anyone know where it moved to?), which is a great deal as I've seen them at full price in many shops since.

Cha-Ching! is a full-cover polish consisting of fine red glitter with larger silver pieces. Basically Santa in a bottle! It took 3 coats for full opacity but it applies thinly and only needed one coat of Seche Vite to be smooth. Here it is:


Isn't she a beauty?! Perfect for Christmas.

I've started having to take photos outside in my back yard because there is so little sunlight at the moment and it's hard to get a good pic indoors. We really are in Winter... I'm just hoping for a little snow now ^_^

Hugs,

Lisa xx

2 comments:

  1. Last time I saw the stall it was outside of John Lewis, next to Whittards :)

    I love the sparkle on this, its so Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo, thank you! I'll have a look. Last time I saw it, it was where the calendar stalls pop up near SportsDirect, but that was ages ago and then it seemed to vanish! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx