Friday 23 September 2011

Cheeky Choppy Polka Dots!

Hello!

While I was away with my boyfriend, my über-cheap 99p dotting tools from eBay arrived in the post!  As planned, the first polka dot mani I painted used No7's pink coral Cheeky Chops on a white base.




Oh-so cheery!  I added a reverse-color accent nail on my ring finger which I'm a little embarrassed to show you because of the state of my cuticles.  Better care is definitely needed!

What are your favourite polka dot colour combos?

Hugs,

Lisa xx

1 comment:

  1. cute! I like any color combos when it comes to polka dots! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx